The Geotech Portable Bladder Pump System includes (1) one 0.675” OD x 18 3/4” Portable Bladder Pump, Geocontrol Pro Controller with Case, 12VDC Cord, and Battery with Charger.
0.675″ Portable Bladder Pump
Geotech’s portable bladder pumps are designed with input from field technicians who actually do the sampling! Single turn release head and quick change bladders allow for quick, in-the-field bladder changes and easy decontamination. Custom Hose barbs allow the pump to be secured to tubing without the need for tubing clamps.
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel
For unsurpassed durability and truly representative samples
- Portable turnkey systems available
Everything you need to quickly and efficiently sample your site
- Easy-to-open housings
No special tools or training required to service the pump
- Quick-change bladder configuration
Bladders are easily changed without tools by sliding back the PTFE collars
- Drop tube intake option
Allows for deeper samplingExtra bladders are readily available
Available in PTFE and Polyethylene for all models
- Bonded tubing
In Polyethylene and FEP lined Polyethylene by the foot or by the rollCompatible with the Geocontrol PRO & Geocontroller 2 logic units
- CE rated for quality
Pump Housing: 316 SS
Pump Ends: 316 SS
Bladder Material: Virgin PTFE
Outer Diameter: 0.675″ (1.7 cm)
Length w/ Screen: 18 3/4″ (47.6 cm)
Weight: .83 lbs. (.4 kg)
Volume/Cycle: 15 mL
Min. Well I.D.: 0.75″ (1.9 cm)
Max. Operating Pressure: 100 psi (6.9 bar)
Min. Operating Pressure: 5 psi (.3 bar) ash*
Max. Sampling Depth: 200′ (61 m)
Tubing Size: Air .17″ ID x .25″ OD; Discharge .25″ ID x .375″ OD
*ash = above static head
The ultra-reliable mini-compressor inside allows you to sample from depths to 180 feet (55 m)! No more lugging heavy, dirty, and noisy compressors into the field or those dangerous nitrogen cylinders. The geocontrol PRO saves you time, saves your back and saves you money!
- Compact and Portable
– 9 lb. (4 kg) controller can be shipped or back packed anywhere!
- Controls all portable bladder pumps, dedicated bladder pumps, and most air lift pumps on the market today.
- Built in high performance air compressor
– Allows sampling from depths of 180 feet (55 m).
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- Operates from a 12V DC car battery
– Ask about our portable rechargeable battery and optional AC to DC power adapter.
- Push / Pull tube fitting for easy tubing changes
– Bonded tubing in Polyethylene and FEP lined Polyethylene available by the foot or by the roll.
- Ask about our complete line of low flow sampling kits
– Including water quality meters and flow cells.
Applications: Operates all bladder & air lift pumps
Power Requirements: 12-14 Volts DC input @ 7.5 Amps; 72-84 Watts usage
Min. Operating Pressure: 100 psi (6.8 bar) – self-limited for safety
Max. Operating Depth: 180 feet (55 m)
Timer: Discharge Time 1.8 sec. min. 60 sec. max. ; Fill Time 1.8 sec. min. 60 sec. max.
Air / Out Fitting: .25″ OD push/pull fitting; 1/8″ FPT allows for connection to any fitting option
Dimensions: 6.70″ H x 4.80″ D x 11.40″ W; (17.02cm H x 12.92cm D x 28.96cm W)
Weight: 9 lbs. (4 Kg) total
Optional Carrying Case: 21″ L x 8.25″ W x 14″ H (53.34 cm L x 20.95 cm W x 35.56 cm H)