The ultra-reliable mini-compressor inside allows you to sample from depths to 180 feet (55 m)! No more lugging heavy, dirty, and noisy compressors into the field or those dangerous nitrogen cylinders. The geocontrol PRO saves you time, saves your back and saves you money!
- Compact and Portable
– 9 lb. (4 kg) controller can be shipped or back packed anywhere!
- Controls all portable bladder pumps, dedicated bladder pumps, and most air lift pumps on the market today.
- Built in high performance air compressor
– Allows sampling from depths of 180 feet (55 m).
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- Operates from a 12V DC car battery
– Ask about our portable rechargeable battery and optional AC to DC power adapter.
- Push / Pull tube fitting for easy tubing changes
– Bonded tubing in Polyethylene and FEP lined Polyethylene available by the foot or by the roll.
- Ask about our complete line of low flow sampling kits
– Including water quality meters and flow cells.
Applications: Operates all bladder & air lift pumps
Power Requirements: 12-14 Volts DC input @ 7.5 Amps; 72-84 Watts usage
Min. Operating Pressure: 100 psi (6.8 bar) – self-limited for safety
Max. Operating Depth: 180 feet (55 m)
Timer: Discharge Time 1.8 sec. min. 60 sec. max.; Fill Time 1.8 sec. min. 60 sec. max.
Air / Out Fitting: .25″ OD push/pull fitting; 1/8″ FPT allows for connection to any fitting option
Dimensions: 6.70″ H x 4.80″ D x 11.40″ W; (17.02cm H x 12.92cm D x 28.96cm W)
Weight: 9 lbs. (4 Kg) total
Optional Carrying Case: 21″ L x 8.25″ W x 14″ H ; (53.34 cm L x 20.95 cm W x 35.56 cm H)