L/S® Easy-Load® II pump head for precision tubing, fixed occlusion, SS rotor.
- Automatic retention holds tubing securely in place with no manual adjustment—just load the tubing and start the pump
- Four-roller rotor improves pressure performance and mechanical stability while reducing pulsation.
- Improved occlusion bed geometry lengthens tubing life.
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing with either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor—choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Model 77201-60 with adjustable occlusion gives you the option of loosening occlusion for longer tubing life or increasing occlusion for higher pressure.
- Each pump head for precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 13, L/S® 14, L/S® 16, L/S® 25, L/S® 17, and L/S® 18. Achieve flow rates of 0.06 to 2300 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).
mL/rev: Depends on tubing selected. See Chart Below
Accepted tubing: L/S® 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18
Rotor material: Stainless steel
Housing material: Polyphenylene sulfide
Pressure Chart: See Chart Below
Rollers: Four; stainless steel
Dimensions: 5″W x 4-3/4″H x 2-3/4″D; (12.7 x 12.1 x 7.0 cm)