This economical pump head with its classic, patented design is ideal for accurate and repeatable fluid transfer applications.
- Ideal for fluid transfer applications requiring high accuracy and repeatability
- Standard heads are precision molded to accommodate a single size of tubing—use for common fluid transfer applications requiring accuracy and excellent repeatability.
- Available with clear polycarbonate (PC) housing with either cold-rolled steel (CRS) or stainless steel (SS) rotors; CRS offers economy, while SS offers better chemical resistance and durability
- The –52 models with opaque black polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing and SS rotors offer the best overall chemical resistance.
- Pump head is compact and simple in design with same side tubing entry/exit—perfect for space-limited applications.
- Standard heads are compact and easy to integrate into your OEM applications. Call for more information on our comprehensive OEM services.
mL/rev: 0.8 mL/min
Accepted tubing: L/S® Size 15
Rotor material: Cold-rolled steel
Housing material: Polycarbonate
Pressure Chart: See Below
Rollers: Three; cold-rolled steel
Dimensions: 2-3/4″W x 3″H x 2-1/2″D; (7 x 7.6 x 6.4 cm)
Flow Chart: See Below