Together with the USGS, Geotech designed the original bladder pump for groundwater quality and pollution monitoring. They can pump to the surface from as deep as 1000 feet (305 meters) with minimal agitation for the best representative samples.
- True low flow capability for less agitation
- Proprietary resin grade virgin PTFE bladder for long life
- Constructed of #316 SS for durability
- Dedicated or portable turnkey systems
- Designed for wells as small as .75″ (1.9 cm)
- Screened intake extends bladder life
- Optional Drop-Tube assembly available for sampling from greater depths
- Limited lifetime warranty on dedicated stainless steel systems
BLADDER PUMP MODELS
Made from SS for maximum durability. Highest volume rate for a low flow pump. For 2″ (5 cm) wells or larger.
The same as above but for lower pump volume requirements.
Made from high-grade SS for maximum durability.
Extra slim design provides excellent performance for its size.
Our smallest bladder pump, fits in any well .75″ (1.9 cm) or larger. Made with the same polished stainless steel as our other top-of-the-line pumps
Pump Housing: 316 SS
Bladder Material: Virgin PTFE
O.D.: 10.85″ (2.2 cm)
Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.60 kg)
Volume/Cycle: 2.1 oz. (59.6 ml)
Min. Well I.D.: 1″ (2.5 mm)
Operating Pressure: 10-450 psi (.7-31 bar)
Min. Operating Range: 5 psi (.34 bar)
Max. Depth: 250′ (76.25 m)