Together with the USGS, Geotech designed the original bladder pump for groundwater quality and pollution monitoring. They can pump to the surface from as deep as 1000 feet (305 meters) with minimal agitation for the best representative samples.
- Relocate pump intake to deeper well screen interval
- Keeps pump at optimum depth to maximize performance
- Drop tube length custom sized to each well
- Easily adaptable in the field
- True low flow capability for less agitation
- Proprietary resin grade virgin PTFE bladder for long life
- Dedicated or portable turnkey systems
- Designed for wells as small as 2″ (5 cm)
- Screened intake extends bladder life
- Optional Drop-Tube assembly available for sampling from greater depths
BLADDER PUMP MODELS
Durable PVC construction for a great value in a high volume pump.
For 2″ (5 cm) wells or larger.
The same as above but for lower pump volume requirements.
Pump Momponents: PVC
Bladder Material: Virgin PTFE
O.D.: 1.66″ (4.2 cm)
Weight: 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)
Volume/Cycle: 3.5 oz. (105 ml)
Min. Well I.D.: 2″ (50 mm)
Operating Pressure: 10-125 psi (.7-8.6 bar)
Min. Operating Range: 5 psi (.34 bar)
Max. Depth: 250′ (76.2 m)