The SS Geosub Controller is designed specifically for use with Geotech’s SS Geosub Pump. It provides a safe conditioned variable DC output power from an AC power source. Built-in sensing gives the operator accurate and precise control over the pump during sampling events. An average 1000 Watt gasoline powered generator with 1 gallon of gasoline can operate the SS Geosub Controller And Geotech’s Sampling pump at full power for up to 18 Hours continuously (generally Much longer runtimes can be expected as the controller is used to reduce water flow for low flow sampling).
- Converts AC Voltage to variable up to 300 watt DC voltage output
- Short circuit protection for your safety
- Heavy duty rated power cable for years of service
- 2-line x 16-character wide temperature range alpha-numeric digital display
- Push button Up/Down control
- Internal processor saves individual well parameters
- Optional DC to AC Inverter can be connected to a vehicle battery
An easy-to-use programmable user interface with bright display offers precise control of flow rates during groundwater sampling events. Site specific settings and conditions can easily be stored and recalled for more efficient repeatable sampling events. Rugged construction and easy to connect cables make setup and portability a breeze. In addition, the controller includes a user programmable dry run protection feature.
Input Power Range:
130 Volts AC, 50/60 HZ, 310 Watts, 2.6 amps nominal full load 115 Volts AC
250 Volts AC, 50/60 HZ, 310 Watts, 1.3 amps nominal full load 230 Volts AC
Output Power: Variable 0-46V DC @<300 Watts
Output Power @ Max. Voltage: 10 amps maximum
Operating Temp: -20 °F to 100 °F (-29 °C to 38 °C) ambient air temp.
Humidity: Up to 90% humidity
Weight of unit: 16.45 lbs. (7.46 kg)
Size of Unit: 16”L x 13”W x 7”H (41cm L x 33cm W x 18cm H)
Input protection: 5A CB