The Proactive Mega-Monsoon Pump Kit includes the high performance Mega-Monsoon Pump and the required Low Flow Power Booster 3 Controller.
Proactive Mega-Monsoon Pump
The Engineered Plastic Mega-Monsoon® pump is capable of pumping up to 200 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells.
Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
The Mega-Monsoon® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
The Mega-Monsoon® can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
Now smaller but with the same power!
The Mega-Monsoon® has a 400 hour motor life!
The Mega-Monsoon® has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
The Mega-Monsoon® is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
Power Consumption: 600 WATTS (MAX)
Volt Recommendation: 12-15 At Source
Maximum AMP Output: 40 AMPS
Measurements: Length 26″ / Diameter: 1.82″
Required: Low Flow with Power Booster 3 Controller
Required Tubing: 3/8″ ID or 1/2″ ID Tubing
Supplied with: 210 feet heavy Duty 10 Gauge Wire & Blue Connector
Proactive Low Flow Power Booster 3 Controller
The Proactive™ Low Flow with Power Booster 3 Controller is engineered specifically for the Engineered Plastic Mega-Monsoon® high performance pump. This Device will allow the user to regulate flow sampling as low as 40ml/min. Simply connect the booster to a 12 volt battery and connect the pump to the booster and stand back for awesome pumping power!
Check out all the great features of the Low Flow with Power Booster 3 Controller
- Engineered with reverse polarity protection
- Advanced thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty steel weatherproof case
- Low voltage disconnect(LVD) at 10.75 volts (turns off controller or allows pump to pulsate)
- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
- (2) 30 AMP “safety” fuse to protect electronics and user
- 6 month parts and labor warranty
- ‘Ramp Up’ control dial
- 3 foot wire lead to battery clamps and 5 foot wire leads to pump connector
- Steel handle for comfort and control