The Proactive Supernova 120 Kit includes the Supernova Pump and Required Low Flow Power Booster 2 Controller.
Proactive Supernova 120 Pump
Sometimes smaller is better. Why waste time with a small diameter bailer or bladder pump when the Supernova will get the job done in a lot less time. And we mean a lot less time. The Supernova eliminates the need for heavy, bulky pumps and small diameter bailers. For all your purging and sampling needs the Supernova is a wiser choice.
How The Supernova Can Help You…
- Supernova is 1.44″ O.D. — perfect for Pre-packed Well screens of 1.5″ I.D. or larger!
- Perfect for 2″ wells that are bent or cracked that a traditional 2″ pump can’t fit down.
- Save Time and Money
- Save Trouble
- Save Your Back
- Both Supernova pumps meet EPA protocols for low flow sampling.
The Engineered Plastic Supernova 120™ pump is capable of pumping up to 120 feet from ground level by simply connecting it to a 12 volt battery. Its reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling and purging of groundwater wells.
Simplify and Expedite Your Next Sampling Event!
The Supernova 120™ can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
The Supernova 120™ can run continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
The Supernova 120™ has a 400 hour motor life!
The Supernova 120™ has a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
The Supernova 120™ is a very reliable and economical pump that provides a great bang for your buck!
Volt Recommendation: 12-15 At Source
Measurements: Length 16″ / Diameter: 1.44″
Requires: Low Flow with Power Booster 2 Controller
Required Tubing: 3/8″ or 1/2″ ID Tubing
Supplied with: 130 feet of Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Wire & Green Connector
Required Proactive Low Flow Power Booster 2 Controller
The Proactive™ Low Flow with Power Booster 2 Controller is engineered specifically for the Tsunami®, Monsoon®, and Hurricane® high performance Engineered Plastic pumps. This Device will allow the user to regulate flow sampling as low as 40ml/min. Simply connect the booster to a 12 volt battery and connect the pump to the booster and stand back for awesome pumping power! Check out all the great features of the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 Controller
- Engineered with reverse polarity protection
- Advanced thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty steel weatherproof case
- Low voltage disconnect(LVD) at 10.75 volts (turns off controller or allows pump to pulsate)
- Constant Voltage Boosting Technology (CVBT) allows the correct voltage to reach the pump motors
- 25 AMP “safety” fuse to protect electronics and user
- 6 month parts and labor warranty
- ‘Ramp Up’ control dial
- 3 foot wire lead to battery clamps and 5 foot wire leads to pump connector
- Steel handle for comfort and control